MyCoachMatch.com Terms of Service Agreement
This is a legal agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Interpersonal Intelligence, LLC, a California Limited Liability Company (“MyCoachMatch.com”), which may be contacted at 11693 San Vicente Blvd., Suite 513, Los Angeles, CA 90049. By accessing the MyCoachMatch.com U.S. web site (and any and all sub-domains), currently located at www.MyCoachMatch.com (collectively, the “Site”), and using any of the Services (as defined below) accessible through the Site, you agree to, and are bound by, the terms and conditions of this Agreement for as long as you continue to use the Site or Services. If you do not agree with anything in this Agreement or the MyCoachMatch.com Privacy Statement, do not use the Site or the Services.
The MyCoachMatch.com services and Site are designed to provide referrals and information to both individuals and coaches and consist of the following, including, without limitation: a service for individuals that are browsing, seeking, searching or otherwise looking for a professional coach (“Individual Service”) and a service for coaches that are browsing, searching, seeking or otherwise looking for referrals of individuals that are browsing, seeking, searching or otherwise looking for coaching advice (“Coach Service”) (collectively, the “Services”).
The Company may, at its sole and absolute discretion, modify or change any aspect of the Agreement at any time, in whole or in part and without prior notice to you, by posting any modifications to the Agreement on the Site. You agree to periodically review the terms and conditions of the Agreement to ensure awareness of any modifications or changes. Your continued use of the Site after any modifications or changes are posted will constitute the acceptance of such modifications or changes to the Agreement. Please consult the end of this Agreement to determine when the Agreement was last revised.
The Company reserves the right to modify the Agreement, as it applies to any specific user, to grant special or unique modifications to a specific user, provided that any and all such special modifications must be in writing between the Company and the applicable user. Any specialized modifications so made shall apply only to the user that is a party to such written agreement.
For the purposes hereof, the users of the Site or Services (including Registered Users as defined below) are referred to as “you” or “your” and MyCoachMatch.com is referred to as the “Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”.
- 1. Eligibility.
Minimum Age. You must be at least 18 years old to use the Site. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
- 2. Use of Site and Services.
As a user of the Site or Service you may provide requested information and register on the Site to use the Service (“Registered User”) and thereby create a user account (“account”), and, if you are a coach, as a Registered User you may further create and validate a profile with us (“Profile”).
All users of the Site or Services agree to the following:
- Exclusive Use. If you are an individual seeking a Coach, your account is for your personal use only. Whether you are an individual or a Coach, you may not authorize others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that MyCoachMatch.com is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your user names and passwords and, to the extent allowed by law, you will be held fully accountable for any use, whether authorized or not, of your account by any party. Moreover, you expressly agree not to use the Site or Services for any commercial purpose other than as intended by the Site and Services.
- Geographic Limitations. The Site and Services are intended for use in the United States only. Registration for, and use of, the Services are void where prohibited. To the extent that the Services are not legal in your jurisdiction, you may not use the Services. If the Site or Services becomes unlawful at any time while you are a user or Registered User of the Site or Services, you agree that you will immediately cease to use the same.
- Information Submitted. You are solely responsible for, and assume all liability regarding, (i) the information and content you (or your account or Profile) contribute to the Services; (ii) the information and content you (or your account or Profile) post, transmit, publish, upload, disseminate or otherwise make available (hereinafter “Post”) through the Site and while using the Services; and (iii) your interactions (or those of your account or Profile) with other Registered Users on the Site and while using the Services.
- No False Information. You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to MyCoachMatch.com or to any other user. If information provided to MyCoachMatch.com or another user subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will promptly notify MyCoachMatch.com of such change.
- Unique and Bona Fide Profile. As a Registered User of the Services, you will create only one unique account or Profile, as applicable. In addition, whether you are a Registered User or otherwise, your use of the Services, whether as an individual or coach, must be for bona fide referral-seeking purposes in order to maintain the integrity of the Services (for example, you may not become a Registered User solely to compile a report of coaches in your area).
- Risk Assumption and Precautions. Use of this Site and Service to locate a coach or an individual seeking a coach is wholly voluntary and is designed to provide you with unverified information only as provided by the user. As such, MyCoachMatch.com does not:
(i) provide any representations or warranties related to any and all of the following: (A) information contained on the Site, which is hereby provided “AS IS”; (B) information provided by Registered Users or any other users of the Site or Services; (C) use of the Services or any results (or lack of results) thereof; (D) the services of any coach that is listed on the Site; and (E) the current or proper licensing of any coach.
(ii) examine, determine, or warrant the competence of any coach listed in the Site.
(iii) verify the identity of any individuals seeking coaches
Under no circumstances should this Site be used to verify the credentials of coaches. Please contact your State Professional Licensing Board (or other applicable regulatory body) to verify the licensure of a provider.
You agree to take all necessary precautions yourself when meeting individuals or coaches through the Services or the Site. You understand that MyCoachMatch.com makes no guarantees, either express or implied, regarding your ultimate compatibility with individuals or coaches you meet through the Site or Services or as to the conduct of such individuals or coaches. You further understand that MyCoachMatch.com makes no guarantees as to number or frequency of matches through the Site or Services or the performance of the Site and Services and your satisfaction thereof.
You assume all risk when using the Services, including but not limited to all of the risks associated with any online or offline interactions with others, including (as applicable) seeking advice from any coaches on the Site or contacting or working with any individuals who are seeking coaching advice.
- Reporting of Violations.
You will promptly report to MyCoachMatch.com any violation of the Agreement by others, including but not limited to, Registered Users, that you become aware of (or should be aware of based upon the circumstances).
- Content Removal.
MyCoachMatch.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to supervise and monitor the information or material you (or anyone else) submit(s) to the Site or Services or Post in the public areas of the Site or Services. MyCoachMatch.com will have the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to amend, edit, remove or block any and all information Posted on its Site or through its Services, including (without limitation) material that does any of the following: (a) violates, or may violate, any applicable law; (b) violates or may violate either the letter or spirit of this Agreement; (c) upon the request of any third party; or (d) does not meet the Site or Services standards deemed appropriate by MyCoachMatch.com in its sole and absolute discretion, including but not limited to, items described in the Paragraph following immediately below.
- Posting and Communication Restrictions.
You will not Post on the Site or through the Service any contact information if you are a coach including but not limited to your phone number or email address, with the exception of your mailing address, which shall be permitted. You will not Post on the Site or through the Services any fraudulent, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material (or that which supports the commission of any illegal activity), or any material that infringes or violates another party’s rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You will not include in your account or profile any offensive language. Furthermore, you will not Post any information or materials through the Site or Services that contains a virus, or any other harmful software code or programming routine that could impair operation of the Site or access of others who may, do or will access, browse or use the Site or Services. In addition, you will not Post any bulk e-mail solicitations, chain letters, mass solicitations or advertisements or pyramid schemes. We reserve the right, but we have no obligation, to reject any profile or refuse access to any user that does not comply with the prohibitions set forth in this section.
- Disruption in Services / Site.
You acknowledge and understand that we may alter, suspend or discontinue the Site or Services or your access to use the Site or Services at any time for any reason without notice or liability to you or to any third party. The Site or Services may become unavailable due to maintenance or malfunction of computer equipment or for other reasons and may result in damages to your systems or operations. You shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any information or content obtained from the Site or Services does not contain any virus or other computer software code or subroutine designed to disable, erase, impair or otherwise damage your systems, software or data. Furthermore, you expressly agree to hold harmless the Company from any damages, losses, expenses or other injuries incurred by you as a result of any system errors, malfunctions or other interruptions or temporary or permanent discontinuation of the Site or Services.
- Ownership of Proprietary Information. You hereby acknowledge and agree that MyCoachMatch.com is the owner (or an authorized licenses) of highly valuable proprietary information, including without limitation, the coach / client matching system, and questionnaire (collectively, “Confidential Information”). MyCoachMatch.com owns and hereby retains all proprietary rights in the Services and the Site, including but not limited to, all Confidential Information.
- No Use of Confidential Information. You will not post, copy, modify, transmit, disclose, show in public, create any derivative works from, distribute, make commercial use of, or reproduce in any way any (i) Confidential Information or (ii) other copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information accessible via the Site or Services.
- License to Posted Content. By posting information or content to any profile pages of the Services, you (i) represent and warrant that you own and also have the right to assign or transfer the ownership of such content to us or otherwise grant to MyCoachMatch.com and its users a License (as defined below); (ii) hereby grant to Company a a perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, exploit, translate, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, perform or display such information, in whole or in part, in any form, media or technology known or hereafter developed for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising and promotional purposes, and the right for Company to grant and authorize sub-licenses of all of the foregoing (collectively a “License”) in such content to us. You hereby waive any and all claims against us for any alleged or actual infringements of any rights of privacy or publicity, moral rights, rights of attribution or any other intellectual property rights in connection with our use and publication of such information.
- Intellectual Property. All images, graphics, software, trademarks, logos, service marks and content on the Site (collectively the “Company Intellectual Property”) is and are the sole and exclusive property of the Company, unless otherwise stated, and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written consent of the Company. The Company Intellectual Property, including without limitation all HTML code, server-side code, XML code, and compilations of meta tag key words, specification and trade name data, newsletters and publications, press materials, product and service descriptions, testimonials and all similar data and information, is exclusively owned by the Company, and is and shall, to the maximum extent possible, be protected by copyright and trademark laws and international treaty provisions. To the extent the Company Intellectual Property is also covered by copyright law, violators are given notice that any such violations may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. Users of the Site or Services shall have no right to the Intellectual Property or unique ideas found on the Site or through the Services. COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE COMPANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY SOFTWARE, TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.
- 3. User Information.
- Privacy Statement. For information about the collection and use of information and material provided by you or others, please click on MyCoachMatch.com’s Privacy Statement located on the Site http://www.MyCoachMatch.com/privacy-policy/. By using the Site or the Services, you are hereby consenting to the terms of MyCoachMatch.com’s Privacy Statement.
- Personal Information. Prior to providing any personal information to us about you on the Site, please review the Privacy Statement via the hyperlink on the Site. You agree and warrant that any and all of personal information provided to us is true and correct, including, but not limited to, your name, physical or electronic mailing address, phone number, fax number and other information requested. You understand that all personal information provided by you to us will be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and the Privacy Statement.
- No Contact Information. You agree that you will not Post any e-mail addresses, personal/professional website address or profile page you may have on a third party website or any other contact information, on the Site without prior written approval from Company. If you are a coach, you may only post your physical mailing address in your Profile but no other contact information. You may, at your discretion, exchange such information with an individual once you begin communicating with such individual who has contacted you through the Site.
- Disclosure By Law. You acknowledge and agree that MyCoachMatch.com may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law, at the reasonable request of a third party, or if we, in our sole and absolute discretion, believe that disclosure is warranted to (1) comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement, or any legal process (whether or not such disclosure is required by applicable law); or (2) protect or defend MyCoachMatch.com’s, or a third party’s rights or property or safety.
- Use of Anonymous / Aggregate Information for Research. By using the Site and/or Services, you agree to allow MyCoachMatch.com to anonymously use the information from you and your experiences through the Site and Services to continue MyCoachMatch.com’s research to improve the Site and/or Services. This research, which may be conducted by psychologists and behavior research scientists, may be published in academic journals or other publications or public forums. However, all of your responses will be anonymous, and we will not publish research containing your personal identifying information without first obtaining your consent.
- 4. Links.
- Links to Us. Unless another party has entered into a written agreement with the Company, a party may only provide a hypertext link to the Site on another web site, if such hyperlink complies with all of the following conditions: 1) the link must be a text-only link clearly marked as“www.MyCoachMatch.com”; 2) the link must “point” to the URL “http://www.MyCoachMatch.com” and not to any other pages within the site; 3) the link, when activated by a user of the Site, must display the Site full-screen and not with a “frame” on the linking web site; and 4) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link must not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with the name and trademarks of the Company and the Site and Services and must not create the false appearance that the Company or the Site or Services is associated with or endorses or sponsors the linking web site. The Company reserves the right to selectively revoke its consent to any link at any time in the Company’s sole and absolute discretion.
- 5. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liabilities.
- No Warranties. THIS SECTION WILL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. MYCOACHMATCH.COM PROVIDES THE SERVICES AND MAINTAINS THE SITE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND GRANTS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES OR THE SITE (INCLUDING ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN), INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SPECIFICALLY, AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, MYCOACHMATCH.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT: (A) THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE OR THROUGH THE SERVICES IS COMPREHENSIVE, CORRECT OR ACCURATE; (B) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR SITE WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, ALWAYS AVAILABLE, ERROR-FREE OR WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; OR (C) ANY DEFECTS IN THE SERVICES OR THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MYCOACHMATCH.COM DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR, AND NO WARRANTY IS MADE WITH RESPECT TO, THE ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE OR SERVICES AND THE CONNECTIVITY AND AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE OR SERVICES. YOU USE THE SITE AND SERVICES AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- Site or Services Content. Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Services or Site are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content and MyCoachMatch.com does not express any opinion as to the suitability, accuracy of value of such content. MYCOACHMATCH.COM DOES NOT: (i) GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE OR THROUGH THE SERVICES, OR (ii) ADOPT, ENDORSE OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT MADE BY ANY PARTY OTHER THAN MYCOACHMATCH.COM. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL MYCOACHMATCH.COM BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING TO ANYONE FROM RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT POSTED ON THE SITE OR THROUGH THE SERVICES, OR TRANSMITTED TO OR BY ANY USERS.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL MYCOACHMATCH.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES, CLAIMS OR CAUSES OF ACTIONS (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR PROGRAMS, SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS AND PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, EVEN IF MYCOACHMATCH.COM KNOWS OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHERMORE, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL MYCOACHMATCH.COM BE LIABLE (UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILTY) FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER REGISTERED USERS OF THE SERVICES. THIS INCLUDES ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE CONDUCT OF USERS WHO HAVE REGISTERED UNDER FALSE PRETENSES OR WHO ATTEMPT TO DEFRAUD OR HARM YOU. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL MYCOACHMATCH.COM’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY, IN ANY FORM OF ACTION WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE SITE, EXCEED THE PRICE PAID BY YOU FOR YOUR ACCOUNT, OR, IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID MYCOACHMATCH.COM FOR THE USE OF ANY SERVICES, THE AMOUNT OF US$25.00 OR ITS EQUIVALENT.
- No Third Party Beneficiaries. No third-party beneficiaries are created by virtue of the Agreement and the Company expressly disclaims any liability under any circumstances for any damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract or in tort) to any third parties in connection with access, browsing or usage of the Site or otherwise related to the Site or Services.
- Information Verification. MyCoachMatch.com and its contractors may elect to verify and use various ways of verifying information that users have provided. However, you agree that MyCoachMatch.com and its contractors will have no liability to you arising from any incorrect information, and furthermore, MyCoachMatch.com expressly disclaims any duty to verify information and any information that is verified of users (through whatever means that MyCoachMatch.com utilizes) will be at the option of, and in the manner selected by, MyCoachMatch.com.
- Recordkeeping. The Company does not guarantee the preservation or maintenance of any records relating to its Site or Services and you are encouraged to keep individual records and an accounting of all activity conducted through the Site.
- Notice to California Residents. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU HEREBY WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542 WHICH PROVIDES: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
- 6. Indemnification.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless MyCoachMatch.com, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and third parties (all to the fullest extent permitted by law), for any damages, losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including all reasonable fees and disbursements of counsel and all reasonable travel and other out-of-pocket expenses incurred in connection with the investigation of, preparation for and defense of any pending or threatened claim and any litigation or other proceeding arising therefrom, whether or not in connection with pending or threatened litigation in which the Company or any other indemnified person is a party) relating to or arising out of (a) your use of or inability to use the Site or Services, (b) any user postings made by you, (c) your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or (d) your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. MyCoachMatch.com reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with MyCoachMatch.com in asserting any available defenses.
- 7. Complaints / Law Enforcement Contact / Notices.
To resolve a complaint regarding the Service, you can e-mail us at support@MyCoachMatch.com. Law enforcement officials may send correspondence (such as subpoenas, court orders and warrants) to MyCoachMatch.com via facsimile at (419) 931-7063. Any other notices required to be given to us under this Agreement may be sent to us via US mail at the address in the preamble of this Agreement. Any notices required to be given to you by us under this Agreement may be given to you by us via electronic mail or US mail to the last electronic mail or US mail address given to us by you.
- 8. Term and Termination.
This Agreement constitutes a binding agreement between you and the Company and will become effective upon your acceptance of the Agreement or by your use of the Site or the Services and will remain in effect in perpetuity unless terminated hereunder. MyCoachMatch.com may terminate your use of the Site or Services or your account at any time, for any reason or no reason, without explanation, effective upon sending written notice to you (electronic mail shall suffice for this purpose). MyCoachMatch.com reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate your access to any of the Services or the Site, without notice, for any reason or no reason. We also reserve the right to remove your account information or data from our Services and the Site and any other records at any time at our sole and complete discretion. In the event your access to any of the Services is suspended due to your breach of this Agreement, you agree that all fees then paid to MyCoachMatch.com by you will be nonrefundable and all outstanding or pending payments will be immediately due and payable in full. In the event MyCoachMatch.com elects to terminate your account/subscription without cause, you shall receive a pro-rata refund of fees paid in relation to the date of termination. You may terminate this agreement as set forth in Section 10 (Cancellations).
- 9. Cancellations.
You may cancel your registration or subscription to any Services or the Site at any time during the term of such registration or subscription or any renewal period by accessing the “My Account” page. In the event of cancellation, no refund or other compensation shall be due to you from us.
- 10. Renewals.
In order to provide continuous service, MyCoachMatch.com automatically renews all paid subscriptions for Services twenty-four (24) hours before such subscriptions are set to expire. Such renewals are generally for the same duration as the original subscription term (for example, a one-month subscription will renew on a monthly basis, a three-month subscription will renew on a three-month basis, and so on), except for annual subscriptions which will renew on a monthly basis after expiration of the annual period. By entering into this Agreement, you acknowledge that your account will be subject to the above-described automatic renewals.
- 11. General Provisions.
- Controlling Law and Jurisdiction. You agree that California law (without giving effect to its conflicts of law principles) will govern this Agreement, the Site and the Services and any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement.
- Arbitration. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the alleged breach thereof, or relating to MyCoachMatch.com’s activities or operations under this Agreement, shall be settled by binding arbitration in Los Angeles County, California, in accordance with the applicable rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding on the parties and may be entered in any court having jurisdiction as provided by Paragraph 12.a herein. The provisions of Title 9 of Part 3 of the California Code of Civil Procedure, including section 1283.05 and successor statutes, permitting expanded discovery proceedings shall be applicable to all disputes that are arbitrated under this paragraph. You and the Company shall bear equally the costs of any such arbitration.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement and the Privacy Statement located on the Site comprise the entire agreement between you and MyCoachMatch.com regarding the use of the Site and Services, superseding any prior agreements between you and MyCoachMatch.com related to your use of the Site or Services (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of this Agreement). Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the Agreement will survive termination of your usage and/or registration to the Service or Site. The failure of MyCoachMatch.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, then such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law and the remainder of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the use of the Site or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- 12. Last Revised.
This Agreement was last revised on August 28, 2010.
Copyright © 2010 Interpersonal Intelligence, LLC All Rights Reserved.